Whether for single or multi-sites, Gecos takes care of everything and gives you the peace of mind to get down to business.
The many technical and legal challenges associated with such facilities make Gecos a valuable ally in construction management at every stage of your project including:
- Project definition (diagnosis, strategic thinking)
- Management of technical assessments (soil, noise …)
- Management of permits and authorizations (building permit)
- Writing specifications and technical documentation (memory, specifications, environmental impact, etc…)
- Selecting suppliers
- Technical and financial analysis of bids and client counseling
- Monitoring of work (meetings, planning, views, controls)
- Project accounting management
- Verification of conformity of the work before payment
- Work acceptance management
- Overseeing removal of any reservations
- Delivery of a dossier of end of work integrating the project of executed works
- Management of the warranty for one year
Throughout the project, Gecos keeps you up-to-date and fully informed about work progress, advises you in your decisions and ensures that you meet your obligations.