We handle customized projects for large and medium commercial retailers, to simultaneous renewal campaigns for networks of large groups of service stations.
Since our creation, Gecos has worked on nearly 3,500 projects for the vast majority of petrol retailers (AS24, Total France, Avia, Dyneff, Rompetrol, CPO, ENI France, etc) and large retailers (Auchan, Carrefour, Casino, Intermarché, Leclerc, Système U and independent).
Whatever your situation and needs, we provide you the most suitable, compliant and profitable solution.
The Gecos methodology
Assessment and design stage
You are actively involved in defining your project, providing your knowledge of the site and preserving your freedom of choice at each stage including:
- Full audit of undeveloped land or existing facilities
- Actively listening to your needs and expectations
- Project assessment
- Drafting of plans
- Definition of estimated deposits volumes
- Assessment of legislation required
- Estimating work costs
Gecos conducts inquiries and selects suppliers, leaving you the freedom to negotiate directly based on our technical expertise including:
- Provision of consultation plans
- Drafting the technical project
- Selecting suppliers
- Verifying the conformity of tenders
- Customer Consulting
- Preparing service orders
Throughout the duration of the work, we give you the peace of mind to take care of your business. Gecos ensures complete monitoring of work thanks to:
- An on-site work meeting at least once a week
- Organization and site safety
- Various unexpected visits throughout the work
- Verification of conformity of the work before payment
- Management of invoices and accounting.
On project completion, we ensure work conformity and we handle removal of any reservations directly with suppliers.
- Work acceptance meeting
- Verification of conformity of the technical project
- Management of removal of any reservations
- One year warranty
- Delivery of a dossier compiling all important project documents.